*Receive a 150 € discount if you sign up for a CRM Basic Training in either Utrecht, The Netherlands; or Paris, France along with Core Self in Cologne, Germany simultaneously.
For more information or if you have questions and to receive the discount, please contact the CRM Office Manager, Phil Kyritz, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost for this training is £895
London School of Theology
Green Lane, Northwood
T: 01923 456302 E: email@example.com W: www.lstonline.ac.uk
For more information or to ask questions please contact the CRM Office Manager, Phil Kyritz, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
This 4-day advanced training has a pre-requisite of completion of a CRM Basic Training.
CRM Trainings are intended exclusively for professionals who are trained, licensed mental health professionals (i.e. counsellors, psychotherapists, psychologists, psychiatrists, Community Psychiatric Nurses, etc.). By signing up for the training, you will confirm that this is applicable to you. If you are a student in a mental health program who is interested in attending please contact us directly.
The Core Self element includes teaching therapists and consequently their clients how to access, identify, and remember their Core Self, true authentic self, or spiritual essence and correlate it to the eye position that anchors this essence in the physical, somatic body. It is an effective and comprehensive combination of neurophysiology and spirituality that is quick and easy. This resource can then be utilized in several ways:
- For use as a neurophysiological and spiritual anchor from which to process In-Utero/Pre-natal trauma, dissociation, attachment disruption, and somatic dissociation
- To process traumatic experiences, survival terror, attachment disruption, pre-verbal dissociation, and the “little t and BIG T” Truths of our Life
- Most importantly, this training provides the remembering of who we really are: the non-intentional BE-ing state that is immune from trauma; unconditional love that is everlasting; our highest possible level of consciousness and the mechanisms which allow the core self to be operationalized in ones daily life across time
* Identifying, Accessing and Embodying the Non-intentional BE-ing state of Core Self
* Uses of Core Self in Trauma Processing
* Gestational/In-Utero Trauma and Dissociation
* Upside Down Attachment (healing the attachment disruptions between parent and child when parent is the client)
* Heart Chambers Protocol
By registering for this training you agree to the following cancellation policy:
"In case of written cancellation of the contract up to 2 months prior to the training, I will be refunded the full seminar fee minus an administrative fee of $30. In case of cancellation up to 1 months prior, I will be refunded 50% of the seminar fee. In case of later cancellation or not showing up, I must pay the full seminar fee unless I provide a substitute."